Wednesday, November 28, 2012

thankful thursday {link up}


{Link up your own Thankful Thursday post below...}

This Thursday I am thankful for...

1) Starbucks Caramel Apple Spice.  Especially if your drinking it among the aisles of Target... pretty spectacular combo if you ask me.  I know Starbucks offers the Caramel Apple Spice drink year round... but it just seems to taste better the closer you get to Christmas.

2) The holiday season.  Speaking of Christmas... I LOVE this time of year.  And although I typically cheat and start celebrating before Thanksgiving... I get full permission to turn up my Christmas music and pull out all of my favorite holiday movies now that we are beyond Thanksgiving.  We are in full-swing-Christmas over here... and I.love.it. 


3) Dove winter care body wash.  I bought this "limited edition" body wash last weekend and I am so glad I did.  In the winter my skin gets crazy dry... especially after I shower.  But this stuff seems to actually help.  I definitely recommend trying it if you have dry skin issues in the winter too.

What are you thankful for this week? Grab the Thankful Thursday button from the right sidebar and link up your own post below. Be sure to visit the other Thankful Thursday participants and share the love!!

Also linking up with:

7 comments:

Jenny said...

Caramel Apple Spice. Num. That's all.

OneMommy said...

I didn't know they had a special winter wash... going to have to check that out!

Flossie said...

I also love the caramel apple spice. Sadly, our Target doesn't have a Starbucks in it. I'm pretty sure if it did I might never leave. And I'm TOTALLY going to try the winter wash. Thanks for the recommendation! :)

Ryan said...

Yay for CHRISTMAS! This time of year just makes me so happy!

MERYL JAFFE, PhD - parent, psychologist, teacher, author... said...

Beautiful tree! Thanks for hosting. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving and look forward to a nice weekend.

Salena said...

I was just talking today about how dry my skin is after a shower. One of my coworkers said that a little bit of olive oil blended in with body lotion does wonders for dry skin. I think I might try it out!

Cami said...

Winter care bodyw ash..good idea! I'll have to look for it :)
BEAUTIFUL tree <3